But you are to be a king who speaks up on behalf of the disenfranchised and pleads for the legal rights of the defenseless and those who are dying.
~ Proverbs 31:8 (TPT)
Open your mouth for the dumb [those unable to speak for themselves],
for the rights of all who are left desolate and defenseless;
Open your mouth, judge righteously,
and administer justice for the poor and needy.
~ Proverbs 31:8-9 (AMPC)
We did not remain silent, but spoke up to the politicians and those in the positions of power as each state and territory brought forth abortion to birth bills. We pleaded for the legal rights of the babies in the womb in Australia — sadly, we were ignored!
Now it is time for the Lord’s Ekklesia to judge righteously and administer justice for the poor and the unborn. We judge in the heavenly courts as we bring our case before the Righteous Judge of all. We ask for those who have made these decisions to allow abortion to be performed and for those killing viable babies to be brought to justice.
We ask for mercy and the blood of Yeshua to be over our land but also for the swift removal of every leader and ruler that did not defend the defenceless unborn — that they be removed from their positions of power and replaced by those who are righteous and have the fear of the Lord upon them.
May they speak up and take swift action to reverse the death sentence that is upon many of our unborn, and the curse over our land and her people.
“For the Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our Lawgiver,
the Lord is our King; He will save us.”
~ Isaiah 33:22 (AMPC)
“So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,
and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it.”
~ Isaiah 55:11
Thank You that Your love is so powerful,
it motivates us to speak up when there is injustice and destruction.
Lord, grant us wisdom and revelation in these days to seek Your face
and turn from our wicked ways in Australia concerning life in the womb.
Lord, may Your Word dwell in us and embolden us to speak Your words,
to rescue the unborn who are in danger of having their lives taken from them through abortion.
May Your Ekklesia recognise their position in Christ in heavenly places
and administer His Justice on earth.
Thank You for Your righteous judgements on behalf of the unborn,
now releasing mighty angelic help to reposition our leaders and restore hope for the unborn.
We ask this in Your powerful redeeming Name, Lord Jesus, Yeshua. Amen.
Remember Jesus’ words on the cross as you take communion today:
“Then Jesus said, “Father, forgive them,
for they do not know what they do.”
~ Luke 23:34a (NKJV)
Acts of Repentance:
Look for opportunities to speak up for the unborn.
Ask the Lord to give you His heart and His words in His timing.
Speaking up can be a simple question at the right moment that could end up saving a life.
- Join our prayers with the USA in the battle to overturn Roe v. Wade — There is an abortion case (Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization) presently being considered by the nine US Supreme Court Judges which could overturn the famous abortion case Roe v. Wade (1973) which opened up abortion on demand in the USA for almost 50 years. This has resulted in the loss of life to over 62,000,000 babies in the USA. The verdict of the case is expected to be known in June 2022. If Roe v. Wade (1973) is overturned, or invalidated, it is expected that around half the states in the USA will move to make abortion illegal in their states. It is thought six out of the nine judges now have pro-life values.
- Pray that the Love Adelaide — Walk for Life 2022 on Feb 12th 10am-12pm will grow in momentum from the 5,000 last year — that nothing will hinder the church standing against legalised abortion, adding their strength and support to end the abortion crisis in our nation and beyond. Pray for more volunteers for the walk and for the weather to be favourable.
- Ask for the Babies Born Alive (Human Rights — Children Born Alive Protection Bill 2021) tabled in the Australian Federal Parliament to have favour, that it be allowed to go for a vote and be passed in this term of government with no more delay — so that in every state and territory in Australia, babies born alive after a failed abortion will receive proper medical care and legal protection.
- That people of South Australia will vote according to Life in the upcoming State Parliament elections. May they no longer support the politicians who voted for aborting viable babies even to full term, blocked vital lifesaving amendments and forbade all prayer and offers of help within 150 m of any place where abortions occur (including all major public hospitals).
- That many women and men will take up the call to be on the frontline in the fight for Life for the Unborn by joining a political party and running for office.
May God Bless you. Thank you for being a part of 21 Days of Hope for the Unborn.
‘And let us not grow weary while doing good,
for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.’
~ Galatians 6:9 (NKJV)