All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Visit and follow us on Instagram at @globalresearch_crg.
On this web page you can find links to more than one thousand scientific studies and articles discussing adverse reactions to the Covid-19 vaccines. All of the studies have been authored by scientists and medical professionals. All of them have appeared in scientific and medical journals and publications. Most of them have been peer-reviewed. All of them present serious work by serious researchers.
Some of the post vaccine adverse reactions that these studies describe include:
- Fatal cerebral haemorrhage
- Venous thrombosis
- Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
- Guillain-Barré syndrome
- Acute venous thromboembolism
- Acute thrombosis of the coronary tree
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis
- Portal vein thrombosis
- T-cell lymphoma
This is only a partial list of vaccinal afflictions.
Here are some of the titles of the studies:
- Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia with disseminated intravascular coagulation and death after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination
- Management of cerebral and splanchnic vein thrombosis associated with thrombocytopenia in subjects previously vaccinated with Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca)
- Covid-19 vaccine-induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia: a commentary on an important and practical clinical dilemma
- The roles of platelets in COVID-19-associated coagulopathy and vaccine-induced immune thrombotic immune thrombocytopenia
- Roots of autoimmunity of thrombotic events after COVID-19 vaccination
- Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis after vaccination
- Thrombotic immune thrombocytopenia induced by SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
- Post-mortem findings in vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia
- Acute symptomatic myocarditis in seven adolescents after Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccination
- Aphasia seven days after the second dose of an mRNA-based SARS-CoV-2 vaccine
- Comparison of vaccine-induced thrombotic episodes between ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and Ad26.COV.2.S vaccines
- Blood clots and bleeding episodes after BNT162b2 and ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccination
- Myocarditis and pericarditis after vaccination with COVID-19 mRNA: practical considerations for care providers
In light of this, how can anyone claim with a straight face that the Covid-19 vaccines are completely safe? Anyone who tells you these vaccines are “completely safe” is lying through his/her teeth.
Whatever they may be, these vaccines are most definitely not safe. We can very clearly see this from the explosion of reports of death to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which coincided with the introduction of the Covid injections in late 2020.
It has been conservatively estimated that at least one hundred and fifty thousand Americans have died as a result of the COVID shots. The true number is probably closer to three hundred thousand.
It is utterly mind-boggling that they keep injecting these substances into healthy children. It is well known that healthy children are at virtually zero risk of severe Covid and as such they are in no need of Covid vaccine, especially since the vaccines cannot prevent infection or transmission.
Why would anyone inject healthy children who are in no need of inoculation against this disease with such unsafe pharmaceuticals? It is truly tragic that many children have already killed by this unhinged idea. You can watch some of their parents speak here.
There is clearly something deeply wrong and immoral with this whole vaccination enterprise.
We urge you to peruse the list of the scientific studies discussing the deadly side effects of Covid shots so that you get an idea of the highly dangerous nature of these so-called vaccines.
Note to readers: Please click the share buttons above or below. Follow us on Instagram, @crg_globalresearch. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.
 While I do not necessarily endorse all editorial assertions in the remarks that preface the list, the way in which the authors collected and listed the studies is both useful and appreciated.
Featured image is from the author